DOOR CHIMES

DOOR CHIMES

5/03/2013

TRAMPLING HUMAN DOORMATS


GRAPHICS - DIABLOS REXCELLENT WEBSITE - LAVA DOME FIVE • INDEX PAGE.


com/studio/8341 Mistress Lexi wants a new human doormat for other Mistresses to use during parties and events. About me: I am a male,who like to be a slave. I like you to trample all over my body,and use me as a doormat and carpet. I love feet and trampling on my face. Trampling, humiliation, master/slave, shoes, , facesitting, rimming, spit, human toilet service and much more.

HUMAN RUG (HUMAN RUG.) ON MYSPACE.


Customizable doormat gifts - t-shirts, posters, coffee mugs, embroidery, and more from Zazzle. Trusted and Respected Domination since 1985, Strong Dominatrixes, Sublime Dungeons, Spirited , Sensual Fetish Sincere Fantasy. An epic art project undertaken by Ahastar and myself Order by date.


JONESING: GODDESS LEXI SINDEL AND I--LATEX AND TRAMPLING PART 2!.


See how I treat a HUMAN rug @ crushedbybea. com Ive always wanted a human doormat to be waiting for me when I come in from a long day of work.

URL: http://download.lavadomefive.com

No comments:

Post a Comment