DOOR CHIMES

DOOR CHIMES

6/06/2012

CAN TWO DOOR BELLS BE HOOKED ON ONE TRANSFORMER


This thing arrived and I tested it using the transformer that controls my thermostat to the furnace and after hearing it work I mounted it on one of those wood bases that you can buy at a craft supply shop. I turned them on one by one, and when I turned on the one that went to my doorbell, The buzzing started again. All door bell transformers buzz, my question is if you hook the system to a larger voltage than required will the buzz be louder. This is a clever device that allows you to tap into your conventional doorbell and send a radio signal to another location in the house where another bell can ring. We got two receivers with the transmitter and now we can hear the doorbell anywhere in the house. Many specialty transformers have only one model to cover the appropriate application, such as an HVAC or doorbell transformer. The domestic foreign as long as buy can, in addition to 70W and 80W transformer is two phase jack outside. I then rewired it and hooked up two Costco marine batteries. Two weeks after it was up and running, we lost electricity. I says to myself, the Harman Dealor offers one. Re-drilled the mounting holes, filed some corners, and had to add a jumper on PC board, because one new drill hole went right thru a circuit path.

URL: http://larkspurhotels.com

No comments:

Post a Comment