DOOR CHIMES

DOOR CHIMES

5/08/2012

UNUSAL DOOR BELLS


Have got the other half to flick the heating on nice and cosy now I thought today was going to get worse. They showed me that car-not something with a ton of bells and whistles that I didnt want. I have just had a cup of coffee outside at the little table by the back door and heard church bells in the distance and it was one of those moments when alls well with the world - one for that mental scrapbook of memories to bring out on a dull day if you know what I mean. We did pay up front but this is nothing unusal, we are frequent travelers and find this system at about 70% of Hotels not only in Britian but other Countrys as well. Both Tired and excited we went through the doors of the lobby to find this modern hotel had no lift, but narrow stairs. The Bells Will Chime Rennessmes POV The girls were wedding dress shopping while the guys were next door getting fitted for there tuxes. I pause at the doorknowing that on the other side I will find the reason for my being there, the reason for the smell, the reason neighbours have called for help after noticing a strange aroma emanating from next-door. Today I went to Wickham Nurseryland in Lloydminster and was so pleased to see the 50% SALE on the door. Express your contemporary style with this beautiful Possini Euro Design light fixture.

URL: http://www.eaprotection.com

No comments:

Post a Comment